Garter Carriage Knits ... and Purls Printed Books
by Eileen Montgomery
Use your garter carriage for more than just blankets!
Let long-time knitter and g-carriage expert Eileen Montgomery inspire you!
This is an instructional manual for the g-carriage with the bonus of more than 14 patterns! Eileen covers everything from troubleshooting, to yarns, to color changes, cables and shaping.
The patterns incorporate techniques that will help you master your turtle. Add beads, incorporate cut-n-sew, work unusual edges!
You've got to see the GC Easy Peasy Wrap! With almost no finishing, this wrap can be worn a number of ways
- 9 pages of detailed information about using the g-carriage
- 14+ patterns from dishcloths, scarves and hats to vests, pullovers and cardigans
- Stitch World patterns selected especially for the included designs
- 42 printed pages - spiral bound
- Everything you need to get out of the rut of using your g-carriage only for rectangles!
Thank you SO much for making both the Garter Carriage book and Eileen Montgomery's books available. Her instructions are absolutely wonderful and she gives great tips! RosemaryOther books by Eileen Montgomery: