Appliques to Cut & Sew Necklines!
Are you ready to take the next steps in your knitting, learn some practical tips and get creative?
This book is jam-packed with a compilation of class notes from long-time machine knitting instructor, Eileen Montgomery. The techniques included are the most requested topics from over 20 years of knitting and teaching.
Written in a clear, easy-to-follow style, it's as if Eileen were sitting next to you, helping you master your machine.
Eileen has so many tips and ideas to share with machine knitters, she wrote 3 books!
- Appliques: knit, fabric - 3 types, thread
- Assembling Garments: edges, markers, shoulders, seaming, sleeves
- Babies' Necklines: neckbands, 4 types of shoulder openings, raglan opening, slit, placket, boatneck
- Blocking: different yarns and stitches, swatches, equipment, methods
- Boatnecks: neck shaping, 10 neck finishes
- Buttonholes: 12 types, single and double bed
- Cardigan Bands: 12 different bands, single and double bed
- Collars for Round Necklines: 5 methods for knitting flaps, 6 collars
- Crew Neckbands: 8 different looks
- Cut & Sew Necklines: interfacing, marking, sewing, knitting a basic neckband and how to sew it on
- 52 printed pages with 75 photos, spiral bound
Volume 2: Fringes to Pockets
Volume 3: Raglans to Zippers
Buy the 3 volume set and save!