Lace Impressions Printed Books
by Distinctive Knits
Quantities are limited - when they are gone ... they are gone
This book provides a guideline and methods to make your own lace patterns for either electronic or punch card, non-lace carriage, pre-selecting knitting machines. (Brother and Passap machines)
Discover how to turn qualified hand knitted lace patterns into punch card and electronic patterns to knit using the Brother Bulky Punch Card or Electronic, Passap Punch Card and E6000 knitting machine using a fool-proof way to decide which needles to transfer and which direction to transfer them to. Learn how to use existing lace punch card and electronic lace stitch patterns to make quick and accurate patterns for hand transfer.
Using automatic patterning, you will transfer two rows of the lace pattern and then knit two rows on the knitting machine. This simple knitting machine lace making method actually takes a little practice to "get it", but it's not hard to do. You will understand how lace is made on the knitting machine and will be an expert in no time. Not every hand knitted pattern can be developed with this method.
- Learn what patterns can be translated
- Learn to identify problems.
- Convert patterns into 24 stitch wide or 40 stitch wide (Passap) punch card formats.
- Become more creative with your knitting machine.
- 26 pages with color photos and diagrams
* * *This book is for any knitting machine that does not have a lace carriage and pre-selects needles before knitting them. (Studio/Silver/Singer machines do not pre-select needles)* * *
There are printed, ready-to-use patterns at the end of the book for both electronic and punchcard machines.