T B
Tina Brauckmann

2 years ago
I love these swagg_tags you laid inn i the knitalong.

Just what i needed to understand my machine. I used them to understand and once  and for all document the most important lever-settings for zigg zagg/ribbing,  slipp/tubular,   etc. Much easier than the operation table in the silver manual,  to focus on essentials.

How to get free pass? Until now I sat needles to hold,  now I can set to slip,  and have a place to look it up fast,  if i forget.

I took a deepdive to patterning automatic and manual,  too. I feel these sheets gave me a deeper understanding for my machine. The manual is good,  but it can be a little intimmidating. On the sheet i marked  the MUST and the SHOULD settings,   and ignored all settings that are not involved in the intended goal. 

Thanks Sue for sharing these. Any chance to place it in tools,  link to glossary or  in another way make it easier accessable outside the knitalong?
S J
Sue Jalowiec

2 years ago

Hi Tina!

I'm so glad you found these helpful!  I've considered having them printed on card stock - postcard size, do you think that would be useful?

Good idea about putting them on the tools page!

Here are the drawings:  The idea is to make notes and highlight the settings for various techniques and create "cheat sheets".
tag1.png tag2.png 

T B
Tina Brauckmann

2 years ago
Postcardsize  sounds perfect. Easy access is important. I would prefer a downloadable pdf easy to find. . 
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC