M F
Maureen Fenn

1 year ago
A friend has offered me her machine, but doesn't know what it is. In its packaging, it is called a Knitmaster Option 4, and in the manual, it is called an LK150. 
I have heard of the LK150, but I haven't ever heard of a Knitmaster Option 4 or any name with that pattern.

Can anyone enlighten me?
Thanks
J B
Jenny M Benson

1 year ago
Yes, I can definitely enlighten you!  I have only recently parted with my Option 4 when I replaced it with a Taitexma mid-gauge machine with ribber.

Basically, the names "Option 4" and "LK 150" are virtually interchangeable.  I was told that the Option 4 was the prototype of the LK150 and later told (by someone else) that the only difference between them was a small change to the Carriage to do with keeping the yarn(s) in place.  My machine also came with an Instruction Manual labelled LK 150 and I never found anything contradictory to how the machine worked.

I often referred to my machines as an LK 150 because most people recognize that, whereas hardly anyone has heard of the Option 4. 

Lovely machine - you'll enjoy it!

Jenny
Wrexham, UK
M F
Maureen Fenn

1 year ago
Excellent! And what I wanted as the answer, as there's a lot of info about the LK150.
Made my day!
M
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC