3 Part Lace WorkshopLearn/Practice knitting lace on your machine.
No matter what machine you use, you can knit lace. Learn/Practice knitting lace on your machine.
No matter what machine you use, you can knit lace.
Let's explore the various ways of making holes in our knitting
- Maybe you've played with your ribber, but it is still intimidating
- Have you've only used it for 1x1 ribbing on cuffs? .... OMG! There is sooo much more you can do!
- Let's dust off that machine, give it a little oil (and love) and get knitting!
Ribber Knit-Along 2Over the next 4 weeks, we will expand on the experience gained in the Ribber 1 Knit-along.
If you haven't worked the exercises in that Knit-along, please take a look at the topics covered.
5 day Cast On | Bind Off | Hem ChallengeLet's get down to the basics. No matter what grand plans you have for your knitting, getting started and ending are key. But what methods are best?
Don't get in a rut! Learn (and practice) a number of cast on, bind off and hem techniques. Determine which you prefer and which ones are suitable for different applications.
Sampler Block Blanket ChallengeJoin other knitters in a fun, 'no stress' project that will hone your skills with easy-to-complete exercises. You will need to have played with tuck and slip on your machine .... ANY machine! (you have your manual ... right?)
- Gain confidence in swatching and measuring for gauge
- Compare stitch pattern techniques
- Learn more about stitch patterning on your machine
- Practice seaming and joining
- Learn and try finishing techniques
Although designed for ANY machine, this Knit-Along is perfect for LK-150 knitters who are ready to take the next steps on their journey ... stitch patterning. If you are just getting started, we suggest the course "Master LK-150 Patterning". It's designed just for you!
Basic Socks Knit-AlongKnitting socks on a flatbed knitting machine doesn't have to be intimidating. If you can knit short rows, you can knit these basic socks. (If you haven't tried short row shaping ... here's a great place to learn!)
- Starts June 1
- Based on the Basics Socks Course (free for subscribers)