Prickly Pear Knit-AlongMaybe you haven't had success knitting sweaters, or maybe your 1st sweater was a bit ambitious for you.
This easy-to-knit sweater is the perfect confidence booster. No matter what your experience level, use this pattern as a canvas for your creativity.
The course includes the Dynamic, Perfect Fit pattern in 4 sizes: kids to adults. The patterns are written in our interactive style. Included are detailed, step-by-step videos to help you knit your one-of-a-kind sweater (and enjoy success!)
As always, you can use ANY machine, ANY yarn and ANY stitch pattern.
Do you use an LK-150? The start-to-finish videos were recorded on your machine
Knit-along ends Tuesday, March 31 2020
3 Part Lace WorkshopLearn/Practice knitting lace on your machine.
No matter what machine you use, you can knit lace. Learn/Practice knitting lace on your machine.
No matter what machine you use, you can knit lace.
Let's explore the various ways of making holes in our knitting
- Maybe you've played with your ribber, but it is still intimidating
- Have you've only used it for 1x1 ribbing on cuffs? .... OMG! There is sooo much more you can do!
- Let's dust off that machine, give it a little oil (and love) and get knitting!
Ribber Knit-Along 2Over the next 4 weeks, we will expand on the experience gained in the Ribber 1 Knit-along.
If you haven't worked the exercises in that Knit-along, please take a look at the topics covered.
Sampler Block Blanket ChallengeJoin other knitters in a fun, 'no stress' project that will hone your skills with easy-to-complete exercises. You will need to have played with tuck and slip on your machine .... ANY machine! (you have your manual ... right?)
- Gain confidence in swatching and measuring for gauge
- Compare stitch pattern techniques
- Learn more about stitch patterning on your machine
- Practice seaming and joining
- Learn and try finishing techniques
Although designed for ANY machine, this Knit-Along is perfect for LK-150 knitters who are ready to take the next steps on their journey ... stitch patterning. If you are just getting started, we suggest the course "Master LK-150 Patterning". It's designed just for you!
Basic Socks Knit-AlongKnitting socks on a flatbed knitting machine doesn't have to be intimidating. If you can knit short rows, you can knit these basic socks. (If you haven't tried short row shaping ... here's a great place to learn!)
- Starts June 1
- Based on the Basics Socks Course (free for subscribers)