Knitwear Design Workshop Printed Books
Expert knitwear designer Shirley Paden approaches Knitwear Design Workshop as she does her design classes—teaching through example. With her new book, you'll learn all the tricks of the trade for designing with step-by-step instructions for using measurements, calculations, and schematics.
Knitwear Design Workshop is your backstage pass to the world of design. Inside you'll discover:
- How to design double-tapered, single-tapered, and reverse-tapered garments with sleeves or sleeves caps that fit
- Designing with armholes, necklines, neckbands, and collars and labels
- A clearer understanding of commercial pattern instructions
- Ways to improve your attention to detail with a meaningful test swatch
- Stronger knowledge of proper body or garment measurements
- How to handle design challenges in a variety of garments such as cardigans, skirts, and dresses
- And much more!