Jodi's Favorite Demos Volume 2 eBooks
by Jodie Raymond
"For a long time the demonstrating of the Garter Bar has been one of my most popular presentations. Under this cover, you have the information given during these lectures. In addition, full illustrations are offered to assist you in mastering this necessary accessory to your knitting machine."
- Using the Needle stopper Bar
- Speed Ripping
- Using the Garter Bar
- Transferring Stitches
- Holding stitches on sinker posts
- Multiple decreasing or increasing
- Transferring groups of stitches
- Vertical weaving and embroidery weaving
- The Diophantine Equation (Magic Formula) great information for both hand and machine knitters
NOTE: The Diophanitine equation is re-written and updated in the Knit it Now series of tutorials on the subject. more..
Well known, long time machine knitter, Jodie Raymond traveled extensively sharing her knowledge of machine knitting. Known for her excellent finishing work and her clear instructions, Jodi authored 17 books in her long career.
Knit it Now is honored to have purchased the publishing rights her books and is including her work in tutorials and patterns.