C Q
Cynthia Quill

5 years ago
i just want to say that I really appreciate this site and Sue sharing her invaluable knowledge. Sure, it is fee based, but it costs to produce this lovely site!

I am still trying to get at this regularly and might be able to soon. Life tends to get in the way. I do belong to a usergroup, too, and it is just as invaluable, but I am talking about Knit It Now.

I would not even be able to do this as much as I can if it were not for this site. I was very discouraged last week, but Sue and all of you, got me through it. Have I finished the sweater yet? No, again life gets in the way. I do have the back finished with the shoulders and neck scrapped off. My front has begun and is on my knitting machine. I am hoping to get to it today. I should be able to finish the front. If not today, at least in the next couple days. The sleeves are short sleeves, so should not take too long. 

This would not have happened without this site. So, I just wanted to let Sue, and all of you, know that this site is the best tool for machine knitters.

Thank you for being my spare needles.

Cynthia
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
[QUOTE username=Cynthia Quill  Cynthia Quill userid=6406272 postid=1307912432]
Thank you for being my spare needles.

Cynthia[/QUOTE]
Awwww... Thank you Cynthia! ðŸ˜
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113