P D
Phyllis K Day

5 years ago
Fear not newbies and those like me, returning and needing refreshing! The first Zoom Beginners Open Studio Live Session with Sue went great in my opinion. Setting up for desktops and laptops was as easy as clicking a link in the invite email and entering your name when you arrive at the webpage. For other devices, simply install the Zoom app. Then to talk to attendees, use your device's mic or call in on the phone. No technical difficulties on iPads, Mac desktops or PCs.

It was a rush to speak live with other knitters. I even got to meet Matthew, which was probably a happy accident. So if you haven't signed up for a session, do it.
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
Thanks Phyllis!
I agree even though this is new to most of us, the tech is sooo improved over things we've tried in the past.

By using Zoom, we Mkers can connect easily.. what's that saying?... A  picture is worth a thousand words?

We're testing out the whole "open office" concept with the Beginner Workshop, but hope to roll it out with knit-alongs and private training.
For those who purchased the Beginner Workshop, I'll nag you and send you the link to sign up.

Onward!  This old dog is continuing to learn new tricks!  ðŸ˜Ž

Sue
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC