S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
I used my knit radar.  Is Nature Spun Worsted in color Butterscotch on Studio bulky – all hand-tooled. 

This was HARD – was first time doing travelling cables on a KM!  I’ve done lots of them in hand-knitting, so didn’t think it would be this hard, but I had 3 starts to get the Back right, plus all kinds of gauge problems because made swatch in plain SS, and thought had adjusted tension OK for 2 columns of cables on each of front and back and for fact that were 12 columns of reformed stitch columns on each of front and back, but I didn’t! 

Another lesson learned:  put the cables and reformed sts in your swatch !!!!

sandee.jpg 
C M
Cindy Minota

5 years ago
This is a beauty!  I am just learning to use my Knit Radar so I am encouraged seeing this!
S G
SANDEE GIMBLETT

5 years ago
For me, my Studio KR-7 is the way to go.  Once I've perfected the various paper patterns for "just my size," I mostly never have to write-out or modify another pattern again.  Good luck with your radar.  Sandee Gimblett
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
[QUOTE username=Cindy Minota  Cindy Minota userid=6406571 postid=1308244446]This is a beauty!  I am just learning to use my Knit Radar so I am encouraged seeing this![/QUOTE]
Another use for charting devices is to use sewing patterns.  So many design possibilities!
H A
Heidi Aarhus

5 years ago
So nice! I need to learn how to use my knitleader! :-)
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
[QUOTE username=Heidi Aarhus  Heidi Aarhus userid=6639854 postid=1308273277]So nice! I need to learn how to use my knitleader! :-)[/QUOTE]

Heidi!  You can use any of the Knit it Now Basics to create your own cabled sweater .... just say'n ...  ðŸ˜

knititnow.com/knit/thebasics
S S
Sharon Shattan

5 years ago
Yes, I keep the yarns together from the straw on. It seems to work well. 
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC