H A
Heidi Aarhus

5 years ago
I just started machineknitting again in 2018. I had a KH 860 with ribber in the 1990`s and knitted some nice outfit for my kids but sold it later on.  I bought a Brother KH 260 15 years ago, though I never used until this year. I bought a KH 860 + ribber in november. Unfortunately the KH 860 is not playing along with me. It does not select the needles correctly and is a source of frustration for me. I hope to get i t sorted eventually so I can get the most out of my knitting. So far I only knitted som scarves and a little set for a grandaughter. I also did a sweater for myself on the KH 860 and had to handmanipulate an all over fairislepattern. Not to happy with the result though..... Hope to learn much more here! 
S G
SANDEE GIMBLETT

5 years ago
Hello, Heidi. Could your 860 need a new needle retaining/sponge bar?  Are the wheels/discs under the carriage spinning freely?  I just got an 860 a month ago, and out of five knitting machines I own, it is already my favorite one.  I love, love the gauge!
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
Welcome, Heidi!
So glad you've joined us..  I'm sure you will get your machine up and running.  Sounds like you are doing great
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC