P D
Phyllis K Day

4 years ago
From three separate sources, I purchased three different stands. One came with my Brother bulky and the holding circles fit exactly where the place was to secure with the gizmo. The other stand - for my Studio standard gauge - only lines up with one of them. Meanwhile, another stand doesn't have the circles, just a raised lip to keep the machine from falling on the floor in a knitter's lap - and that one would fit my standard, but I thought one circle to hold it securely in both directions was safer - so I am using that stand with my LK-150, which is so light and easy to secure and unlikely to break any bones if it becomes unsecured.

Has anyone experience stand inequities? I'd have thought they'd all be made with lots of holding circles and/or the raised areas to fit any machine - but obviously not.

I can add photos if anyone would like to see the differences in these stands. One cool thing about the stand with the lip, it's lighter (and beige!) and perfect for the LK-150 because I can move it around, depending on what room I want to knit it. No way to do that with the metal bed machines and the heavier stands.
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC