p W
pamela Wigglesworth

4 years ago
Hi my name is Pam and I live in the UK, near Manchester. I have been knitting for a few years and have done some teaching, mainly on the LK150 .  I love the LK as you have lots of choice hand knitting yarns to use. I do lots of hand pattering which takes longer to do then with a punch card but is still much faster then hand knitting. I joined knit it know as there is always more to learn.
S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago
Welcome, Pam!
Isn't the LK a great machine?  Such  a wide variety of yarns and even though it is a manual machine, you can do a lot of stitch patterning with it!

I hope you'll share some of your projects with the group ... we all need inspiration!
E P
Ellie Peterson

4 years ago
HI, I am Jayne Ellie Peterson  - go by Ellie

I am working on some charity car seat blankets for babies. I have been hand-knitting for over 50 years.  My fingers are wearing out and the machine knitting works better for me now.  I have a Passap, Brother and several bulkies (sp?).  I have collected yarn for years.  My problem is making myself time to knit.  I a 83 years OLD and still want to knit for my church for layettes to send to foreign countries.  I joined KNIT IT NOW to try to give me inspiration also techniques!!!!!

I am learning and have such joy when I think my items are used all over the world!!!

Thanks, Sue for putting up with our questions!!
S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago
[QUOTE username=Jayne Peterson userid=6443863 postid=1308652933]

I am learning and have such joy when I think my items are used all over the world!!![/QUOTE]
Welcome Ellie!  Isn't it wonderful that we can put our skills to use, add a little love to each stitch and help someone in need?
Keep up the good work!
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC