J B
Jenny M Benson

4 years ago
My row gauge for the Lace Insert is 4.4 stitches = 1 cm and for the Stockinet parts it is 3.8 rows = 1 cm.

On the Lace Insert, markers are to be placed each side at row 183.  On the Stockinet Front Side Panels it is not quite clear from the pattern whether markers are to be placed at row 141 or row 161.  These markers should allow the seams to be matched but 183 rows of lace =41.6 cms and the markers on the Front Side Panels will be at 37.1 or 42.4 cms so they are not going to match!

Also, the total length of the Lace Insert is 209 rows, so another 26 rows are knit after the markers, but there is no instruction to mark the Front Side Panels to match this point.  I don't know why the instruction is not simply to mark the Front Side Panels at the point equivalent to the top of the Lace Insert.  (In my case this would be at row 180 or 181.)

I would appreciate some enlightenment!

Jenny   
S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago
Hi Jenny!
I agree that markers would be helpful.

I'm sorry, we've examined the pattern and the way it's programmed,  adding markers to the pattern is not possible.  
Sue

J B
Jenny M Benson

4 years ago
Thanks for that, Sue.  It's not a big problem so I'm happy to live with it!

However, can you account for the discrepancy between the lengthy of the Lace Insert and the placing of the markers on the Side Panels?

Jennt
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC