S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago
Starting November 1, we'll be going live the first WEDNESDAY of each month.

This change will allow us to serve more knitters by freeing up time to do what we do best ...
  • Dynamic patterns
  • Tutorials
  • Knit-alongs
  • Tech to help you get the most of out Knit it Now
I hope you'll be able to join us LIVE. As always, replays will be available.

👉 If there is a topic you'd like to see, let us know!
J B
Jenny M Benson

4 years ago
E-mails I get from KIN tell me that the live events will be at 10 am Phoenix time and I know that this was 6 pm here in the UK in the Summer, but is now 5 pm for the Winter months.  However, I have added the Knit It Now LIVE calendar to my Google Calendar and it is showing the November events as being at 4 pm in the UK.

Is this a fault in the KIN calendar or is it Google getting it wrong?  I really need to get my reminders at the right time!

Jenny
S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago

Hi Jenny!

Not sure if I  made a mistake on the  KIN calendar or Google is just being weird.

Not only is the time zone issue a pain, but then there's the whole time change issue.  My plan is to schedule any live event and list more time zones in the announcements. I'm going to stop referring to Phoenix, Arizona time because we don't change to daylight savings and it makes things even more confusing... arghhh!

For next week Nov 6, 2019 - we'll be LIVE
10am Pacific
1PM Eastern
5PM London
5AM in Melbourne

Hope this helps.

J B
Jenny M Benson

4 years ago
Thank you for the clarification!  I have got used to 5 pm in winter and 6 pm in summer, but it's annoying if Google Calendar is reminding me too early!

Jenny
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC