L S
Leslie Sloan

4 years ago
Hello All
I found this site and immediately became a member a few months ago.  I am a long time hand knitter who is learning to machine knit.  I have an LK-150 that I have a LOVE/HATE relationship with.  I have created a few things with help from the tutorials and courses from this site.  LOVE this site - without it I think I would have sold off my knitting machine!  

While I love the process and the relaxation I get from hand knitting I would really like to knit up much of my stash - mostly so I can justify buying more beautiful yarns.  😃  The machine enables me to create items so much faster than I can by hand and as Winter Is Coming (shout out to all GoT fans) I would like some new sweaters.  

I hope to move back to the greater Phoenix area in a few years when my youngest are through high school (custody issues you know).  I hope to meet Sue and become a regular at the shop when I do.

Leslie
S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago

Hi Leslie!  Welcome!
Your comments made my day ... THANK YOU!

ðŸ˜† I love that you have a LOVE/HATE relationship with your machine ... you aren't alone there!

We have some fun things planned, including a re-design of our patterns ... stay tuned!
Sue

S G
SANDEE GIMBLETT

4 years ago
Leslie, 
You lucky dog!  I wish I could be Sue's next-door neighbor!
d p
delia pena

4 years ago
GLAD TO MEET YOU. I am from San Felipe  Mexico

🐺
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC