L G
Laura Goodrich

2 years ago
I have DAK 8.  I have created a design in Stitch Designer, but when it knits, the colors are reversed.  It is 2 color DBJ.  I thought I would just have to tell it to select the opposite color by clicking on the needle in the lower right hand corner of the color in the color pallets, but the needle does not show up.  I know I have done this in the past, but cannot figure out how to correct it now. Can anyone help me?
M K
Mary Kint

2 years ago

Click on the exchange arrow.

Sue has Learn DesignaKnitâ€? lessons that are fantastic. It’s like going to a special seminar with in depth classes on portions of DAK.   Stitch Designer 101 would be of great help to you.  Before Helen Koshak of Newtons in Anaheim California, passed away, I was able to attend a number of her all day, special, great seminars ($$) on portions of DAK, including handouts.  Sue’s in depth classes are just as great & I don’t have to take notes & try to figure out later what I wrote down 🤣.   Even though I’ve had classes before such as standard garment styling, I still learned new things from Learn DesignaKnit ‘s standard garment class. These classes are very in-depth & totally worth it (I’m not paid for this😂). 

KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC