C G
Catherine Gordon

4 years ago
Hello, another newbie here! I have an LK150 which I’m loving and am working my way through the courses for this machine.
Looking at the patterns on the website, I’d like to try and knit a simple sweater for my grandson who is going to be 4 in January. He has a baby brother who is almost one year old and I might make one for him too.
I’m looking at the Simple Rolled Neck Pullover and know how to do swatches now to find my gauge.
My question is that I’m confused by the size charts and don’t know which one to choose. In the UK I’m used to shopping for children’s clothes by age on the label, but I don’t think that the ‘2, 3, 4, 6 up to 16 on the KnititNow size chart applies to age?? Unfortunately I don’t have their exact measurements so was going to knit to an average size for their ages. The baby sizes make more sense to me so I’ll pick the 12 mo one. Don't know about the age 4 though.
Would love some advice please from experienced knitters on here. Thank you so much!
C G
Catherine Gordon

4 years ago
Oh dear, think I was having a senior moment when I asked that question! Got myself totally confused for no reason after looking at international sizing charts on the web. Please ignore my post. 
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC