J G
Joy Green

4 years ago
If anyone has a Brother kh910 carriage, can you please have a look underneath and see if the needle selection change cams move when you switch the knob from N to KC please? Mine don't seem to be working and my needles aren't selecting. 
See photos. Thank you, Joy 🙂
J B
Jenny M Benson

4 years ago
My machine is a 940, not a 910 but the crucial part of the underside of the carriage looks much the same as in the diagram you posted and yes, there are 2 little parts which move when the Change Knob is turned.  One is the little pointed piece belled Needle Selection Change Cam and the other is what could be the other end of the Change Cam and is to the right of the X in a circle on your diagram.

If cams are not moving it could be that they have become jammed by dried up oil/grease.  Can you move these parts with your finger?  If not, that is probably the problem and a good clean with White Spirit and a light oiling should help. If they move  freely on finger pressure it suggests a more serious problem with the connection between the Change Knob and the Cam.

Jenny
J G
Joy Green

4 years ago
Hi Jenny  
Thank you, that's similar to what most people have said, but I think it's something else  to do with the mechanism 
Best regards 
Joy 
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC