S S
Susan Stride

4 years ago
Hi all,

I am a returner to machine knitting after years of absence.  Having done it before I thought it would be easy but how things have changed! gone are all the shops selling cones and the magazines dedicated to specific gauge machines. I met someone at a machine knitting exhibition (a very small affair compared to those I remember from before) and she recommended Knit it Now.  I started my subscription in October but have found it difficult to find the time to dedicate to machine knitting.  So New Year, new start although I am not sure sure if I am quite up to the blanket competition.  I shall study the pattern and see what I think.  Hope to have something machine knitted to show this month. Well I have said it now so best get that machine up!

Bye for now

Sue
S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago
Hi Sue!  Welcome back to the world of MKing! 

The blanket contest is a great place to get motivated!  If you can cast on, knit, put needles in hold ... YOU CAN KNIT THIS!

It's more fun than just knitting a plain-ol rectangle and the pattern allows you to knit a wider blanket without traditional panels.

Why not knit the smallest size to donate to a local charity.  It will bring a smile to a new mom's face and keep a little one warm.
Happy Knitting!

KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC