S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago
@Josephine Donohoe  hasn't been able to identify the model of this machine.  Does anyone recognize it?

She also asks:
"When I move the holding cam lever lever to hold it works fine but when I change the change knob to KC the K carriage will not move at all???"

Picture of machine.jpg 
A P
Ann Poprdan

4 years ago
It looks like a Brother 881.  Nice machine..  Probably wants a deep clean for the carriage.  Ann.
J G
Joy Green

4 years ago
It doesn't look like my 881, maybe earlier version? 🙂 
W T
Wilma Tammer

4 years ago
It looks like a Brother KH820 to me. There are videos on YouTube about this machine, maybe you recognise it.
W T
Wilma Tammer

4 years ago
The KC knob moves the metal band in the back of the rail which advances the punch cards. They can be broken or very dry. Maybe Theanswerladyknits YouTube channel and her husbands Askjack about maintenances and repair can help you.
j d
josephine donohoe

4 years ago
Thank you all. It looks like the 820....I must have missed this as I trawled through all the manuals at one time...the 840 was the manual that had the closest match but there were some pretty important differences. The release levers at the left and right side of the K carriage is one important feature which is not on too many machines. But I will look at the 881 also...later
Thanks you for the tip about the youtube videos too
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC