D K
Dayana Knits

4 years ago
I was inspired by Sue's recent tip video about mirroring handknit leaning increases in machine knitting. Had the new Rowan Magazine and I thought that this Arne & Carlos pattern called Tracy/Hepburn was perfect to try it out! I thought it would be tedious, but I'm finding I really enjoy hand manipulating stitches while listening to podcasts. True crime podcasts!

IMG_3116.jpg 

IMG_1968.jpg 

IMG_1393.jpg 
M C
Marie-Jo Chaminade-Saintesprit

4 years ago
A very beautiful garment, Dayana, perfectly realized. Please, send us another photo when you've finished it 🙂
S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago
Beautiful, Dayana!
This is a great example of the fact that the whole right leaning/ left leaning thing is harder to write than it is to do ... now that you've gotten the hang of it, any lace pattern will make more sense.  These diamonds are great practice because they are so clear ...

Good job!
Sue
C P
Cynthia Price

4 years ago
I have just finished watching how to do this lace pattern on youtube.com your work is lovely.  thanks for sharing.
D K
Dayana Knits

4 years ago
Great Cynthia! Of course I let too much time pass between one side and the other so I had to re-teach myself how I did the double decrease 😅. I have both sides now and am ready to sew it up and hand knit the sleeve openings and collar.
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC