D K
Dayana Knits

4 years ago
I’ve been enjoying going through all my old Rowan patterns which have tons of intarsia! Found this one by Sasha Kagan (Daisy) and am motoring along.

6DC77146-B4EA-4AC2-B624-4F95F22297C6.jpeg098192FC-360B-4CD1-A281-A32393E2AC01.jpeg 

Definitely got confused when I looked at the right side, because it’s a mirror image of the pattern, doh! Of course I’m following the chart on the WRONG side, not that I would change that, it would be too annoying. It doesn’t matter here anyway but it’s a good lesson for me to pay attention when using charts with “sidedness�.

This pattern was never done on Ravelry, so I’m pleased to revive it with my machine!
S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago
OMG Dayana!  This is beautiful!  You are doing AMAZING things with your machine.  Your ability to see a HK pattern and "translate" it to MK is terrific!

I love how you aren't afraid to try these more complicated stitch patterns and how you have the patience to work with the beautiful colors.

Keep up the good work!
C P
Cynthia Price

4 years ago
that is beautiful.  you did a great job.
C M
Cindy Minota

4 years ago
I'm late to the party but yes, you did a fantastic job on this cardi   !  like symmetry!
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC