M L
Millie Laurer

4 years ago
Hi Sue!
since I last wrote about my DAK issue, I was Finally able to download patterns to my 930 machine!
First, I found a site explaining how totake apart the floppy disc drive and put in a new belt. Downloading to the 930 and then to the computer was simple. It was the uploading from computer back to the 930 that would not work. 
I knew I had all the patterns in the computer because they were all listed and I could identify the actual pattern when I brought them up. 
After tearing my hair out over a period of 3 days, I wrote a brief note to the technical address on the DAK program. Next day I had the answer.
 When a new batch file is created, ( and it comes up on the computer screen) you must first delete any " previous patterns listed ". At this point, you designate the designs you want to download to the machine,  by going to the thumbnails and clicking on the patterns you want to download.
Here is the 2nd step I missed..... After uploading, DAK will give each pattern you choose, it's own number, starting with 901, in the batch download list.
No wonder I kept getting the number 901 on my machine screen, when I was trying to upload pattern no. 903! DAK had allocated 901 to my pattern 903! 
A bit confusing, but it works! And don't forget to keep note of the pattern no. DAK gives to your patterns, as th must be deleted from the machine when starting the process all over! 
Millie L
S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago
Thanks for sharing Millie!  So glad you had success!
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC