S J
Sue Jalowiec

1 year ago
In addition to adding posts here in the forum, please consider sharing your "wins" on the website with the Knit it Now patterns you use.

1.jpg  Use the "Share" button on the main menu.  From here you can choose the pattern you used and upload from your computer or phone
share99.jpg 
2.jpg  Directly from the pattern you used - click the "Share" Button
share98.jpg

3.jpg    Share in the Subscriber Forum
("Share your Wins" category) share97.jpg 

C H
Catherine Healy

1 year ago
Hi I notice I don’t have the share tab on the maim menu. Do I need to add something or is it my browser?  Thanks
S J
Sue Jalowiec

1 year ago
This is curious ... what browser are you using?
C Q
Cynthia Quill

1 year ago
Sue, I do not have that Share on the main menu either. 

2E26FCB2-3354-4007-B46E-7D8DE6CB8B06.jpeg

I am using Safari on my Apple Air. Everything is up-to-date. I was going to share a hat. Since they aren't from exactly one pattern, because they were modified, I did not want to do it from a pattern used. One did not use one of the patterns. I found it elsewhere and thought I would give a different form of pattern a try. 
S J
Sue Jalowiec

1 year ago
The share button on the menu is hidden if you are using a smaller screen. (not enough space ðŸ˜Š)

You can share from the hat pattern that you used.

share.jpg
C Q
Cynthia Quill

1 year ago
Ok, thanks. I turned my pad to landscape mode, voila! The share option is available.

Since I did not exactly use a dynamic pattern because there was a lot of modifying, and one hat was based in a non-dynamic pattern, I think I will do it in the Club Forum, instead.

But, for those of you not seeing the Share option in the top menu bar, turn your decide to landscape mode, It might be a wide enough screen for you that way. 
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC