S W
Simone Widmer

3 years ago
Hi everyone,
I started machine knitting about a year ago just by trying and following youtube videos. There is a lot out there to get me started and I got more and more interested in it. Then a friend told me about this fantastic site and I subscribed after getting my second knitting machine. I now own a standard and a bulky.â?¤â?¤ I was amazed by all the fantastic learning tutorials I found here and instantly was hooked. I have since learned so much. My first jumper that I made with the tools here turned out perfect and I am so enjoying the small successes. I knitted a long cardigan/coat, with hood and slits...handknitted the buttonholes and trims and it turned out exactly as I imagined. I would love to join the Knit-Alongs, but the time difference to Australia means I have to get up at 1 in the morning ðŸ˜? and that is hard. So, I am hoping I can access them later somehow. Can't wait to start my next project. 
S J
Sue Jalowiec

3 years ago
Hi Simone!
Welcome!  I'm so glad you found us and you are finding the website useful for your knitting.

All of the knit-along material is available for you in the course.  Recordings of the LIVE meetings will be available as well.

Happy Knitting!
A S
Anita Swift

3 years ago
Hi Simone
I'm a fellow Aussie, and I've been machine knitting for just a couple of years.
All the resources here blew me away too. I sometimes listen to the replays - I don't get up for them in the middle of the night either!
S S
Sue Stannard

3 years ago
Hi Australian machine knitters,I use the replays all the time as the time difference doesn’t suit me either.I have subscribed to knit it now for a few years now.It is like being in school...except all the resources are at our fingertips...excellent YouTube videos....sue from Sydney nsw.
M V
Madeleine Van Oppen

3 years ago
Is there anyone from Melbourne may be interested in meeting up occasionally once we are out of this covid lockdown? I have been knitting for about a year and am well and truly addicted, but there is a lot to learn still!! Madeleine
A S
Anita Swift

3 years ago
Hi Madeleine
I'm from NSW, not Melbourne - otherwise I would be happy to meet up. I hope you find a fellow Melbournian. And I hope you're going OK down there - what a year! At least you picked a good time to get addicted to machine knitting!
L H
Lorena Hayes

3 years ago
My name is Lorena Hayes, and I live in the Yarra Valley Melbourne. I am happy to speak with you.

From: <noreply@discussion.community> on behalf of Knit it Now Subscriber Forum <noresponse@discussion.community>
Reply to: "Lorena Hayes (Lorena Hayes)" <>
Date: Friday, 25 September 2020 at 8:10 pm
To: Lorena Hayes <lorenamaree@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: Aussie Machine Knitter

Anita Swift (Anita Swift) has replied to a topic.

Aussie Machine Knitter
Posted Sep 25 in the Introduce Yourself category
Hi Madeleine
I'm from NSW, not Melbourne - otherwise I would be happy to meet up. I hope you find a fellow Melbournian. And I hope you're going OK down there - what a year! At least you picked a good time to get addicted to machine knitting!

Visit Topic
Or reply directly to this email
Email followed content: Never Weekly Daily Immediately

To unsubscribe from these emails, you can unfollow this category or unfollow this topic.
S W
Simone Widmer

3 years ago
I am in Albany WA. It is so good to meet in person with knitters in the area. 3 of us meet once a month and exchange news and tips and what we learn and try...Melbourne is much bigger hopefully you find a few knitters 🧵🧵🧵
M V
Madeleine Van Oppen

3 years ago
Hi Lorena, I live in Greensborough, so not too far from the yarra valley😊. I'll send a message to your bigpond account.

Cheers, Madeleine 
C A
Colleen Arnold

3 years ago
Hi, fellow aussies, I m from Kyabram, Victoria. Have been here a number of years. I sell at markets around my area, including Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show. Am a member of MKAV Vic, and we have a small group of knitters in our area. Always lots to learn, and you can always go bak and check.
cheers, Colleen
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC