S J
Sue Jalowiec

3 years ago
So many of us feel isolated (in addition to the quarantine). Very few of us are lucky enough to have another machine knitter nearby.

🙋 If you could use a knitting buddy, or are willing to help a fellow knitter, please post here.

1. You can contact another knitter privately using this message icon

icon.jpg
2. Conversations can be kept private with this message feature or you can just exchange email (or phone numbers)

3. Did you know you can alert someone here in the forum by mentioning their name with @{name}?
Use the @ symbol and start typing.  A list of names will appear for you to choose.
If you include @{name} (and that person's settings allow it), they will be notified that you mentioned them and they will be directed to read your post.

Let's buddy up and get some knitting done!
J L
Julie Lyons

3 years ago
Love it!!!
J G
Joy Green

3 years ago
Brilliant idea 🙂 
L C
Linda Christman

3 years ago
Love this Idea.  I have the Studio/Silver reed SK155 Bulky machine and ribber, and SK280 Standard machine and ribber, so
if I can help anyone with what I have learned please let me know
J L
Julie Lyons

3 years ago
Awesome, Linda!!
S M
SARAH MCNARY

3 years ago
I’m interested in finding a knit buddy! I’m a new machine knitter (3 sweaters so far) and own an SK280. I live in Arizona and would love to chat about design, technique, etc. to help stay motivated to keep knitting and try new things. I’ve been enjoying my first KAL with the side to side. 
L K
L Kresge

3 years ago
If anyone is near Denver, I'd love to hook up.
M V
Madeleine Van Oppen

3 years ago
If there is anyone in my time zone (Australia), I'd love to chat now and again.
A S
Anita Swift

3 years ago
I'm in the Blue Mountains, NSW - your time zone. PM me if you'd like to meetup via phone/Facetime/etc. But I'm a beginner, so I don't have experience to offer.
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC