P S
Patricia J Schwab

3 years ago
Hello Everyone,
I JUST found the LIVE events for the Knit-a-Long!!  Listened to both, and sure wished I had been on with you all!!
I did get a notification for the first one, but I went to LIVE and nothing was there.  It was only  tonite that I found them tucked inside the KAL.
Probably just my problem with technology, but, it is possible others have had the same problem, so, thought I would mention it.
LOVE the ideas about Ribber KAL!!
Not sure where to put information about helping people, but, I would be happy most any time of night or day to help.  I can do some Brother, but, Studio/Singer/Silver-Reed are where I mostly learned, both beds--even DBJ.  I have even been an Instructor for Singer for a short period of time.  Just don't ask me to help with DAK or Electronics!!  LOL!!!  [I do have Electronic machines in both Brother and Singer categories--EC-1, PC-10, Built-in EC-1 on my 580, built-in elcetronics on my Brother 270 Bulky.
Sue, just tell me where I can put my name to help.  I don't have my own Zoom, but, I can Facetime, if someone wants that and I can use Zoom, just don't have an account.
Hope this helps someone!!
Patty Schwab [Patty Leopard on Facebook]
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC