I R
Ingeborg Russ

3 years ago
My two Brother knitting machines KH 940 with ribber and KH 260 with ribber travelled with me to New Zealand 13 years ago and back to Germany 3 years ago 😌. Before living in NZ I was a keen machine knitter and also somewhat skilled . As I did little knitting in NZ I forgot a lot. Now I am into it again and I am very happy that I found KnititNow. There are so many great tutorials, tipps and tricks and it is hard for me to find a starting point! Thank you so much Sue to pass on all your knowledge on this platform👍! I do have lots of questions but I think I need to browse through the learning sections first and practice knitting. A year ago I bought the DK9 software and I am starting to get familiar with it. Still a lot to learn and practice!
S J
Sue Jalowiec

3 years ago
Welcome back to the world of Machine Knitting!  I'm so glad you joined us.

Please share your successes (and boo-boo's) and help inspire the rest of us.😃
M L
Millie Laurer

3 years ago
Hello Ingeborg!
I, too, have a KH930 and a KH260,.....also Dak8. So much to learn! I am wondering if you would like to email back and forth? ( by the way, my mother was born in Villach Austria ) It would be fun to have a pen pal with whom to write and to share knitting info and questions with!
Happy Knitting!
Millie
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC