M S
Marsha Sachs

3 years ago
The manual for the ribber for this machine instructs how to knit English rib, but not full fisherman's rib.  I have figured out how to do it by setting the ribber to tuck for English rib, and then flipping the tuck lever on the knitter carriage for the opposite rows, and then flipping it back every other row.  It works, but of course, anything done manually like that opens the door for errors along the way.
Does anybody know of another way to get this machine with the ribber to do full fisherman's rib?
Thanks for any help.
Marsha
M B
Mary Ann Bucklin

3 years ago
Hi Marsha,
I use the same work around for full fisherman's rib on my 860.  I will watch to see if anyone else has a better method.
Mary Ann
M S
Marsha Sachs

3 years ago
Thanks for the response - good to hear that you're using the same work around so I know I'm not just missing something that should be obvious.
M K
Mary Kint

3 years ago
Wow, thank you.  I have a SR860 too & have just tried English rib.  The manual says to not use certain levers, tuck being one of them.  You’re so brave to have tried & succeed at using the tuck lever!  Did you do anything different with the Russel levers or just turning tuck on & off?  I’ve been knitting a long while but never have done fisherman or English rib before....trying to get out of my groove😂.
M S
Marsha Sachs

3 years ago
I'm just turning tuck on and off, not doing anything with the Russel levers.
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC