Z B
Zori Bragg

3 years ago
I've created a chart in Stitch Designer and when I save it I get the prompt pictured below. I am so frustrated! I have tried to solve the problem by using the pen or paint bucket to change row to the background color, or a color not previously used but then the error message appears on another row. I've been careful to use white as the left mouse button color and black as the right mouse button color. I'd welcome any advice!

Screenshot (7).png 
S J
Sue Jalowiec

3 years ago
Zori,
Will you please send me the file you are using? It will make it easier to troubleshoot

This really does get confusing - 
T W
Tina Watson

3 years ago
This usually has to do with the needle head selector you see in the color palette box.  Click on one "needle head" to make it short and make sure the other is long.  It looks like your design is black and white.  You can open your color palette window (click on "palettes" then "yarn color setup" in top navigation).  When the palette box opens, click the box "deleted unused" to show only the colors you are using in your design).  Deleting the unused colors in the palette will simply/declutter the "yarns and stitch symbols box" during designing.
S J
Sue Jalowiec

3 years ago
Zori solved her issue, yes it was the needle selection .
@Tina Watson  thanks for your excellent description!
T W
Tina Watson

3 years ago
🙂
Z B
Zori Bragg

3 years ago
Thanks, @Tina Watson
T W
Tina Watson

3 years ago
You are welcome.  Glad you got it figured out.  I always suggest printing/reading the entire manual for DAK.  It is very long.  I think DAK9 is close to 1500 pages?  It has been a while since I printed it but it is a lot of information to read and study!!
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC