J S
Julie Sutton

2 years ago
Soooo, I can't knit.  And I'm an engineer who wants to knit.  How do you solve that problem?  Machine knitting!  It is the perfect solution to my ADHD brain that needs to see results quickly and also needs a complicated problem to solve.  I love this! 

My mind was blown one day when I found the USM on eBay.  I had no idea that machine knitting was a thing and knew I had to have it.  I struggled with that for a few weeks, tweaking it, modifying it a bit (Thanks Youtube!), and finally got it working smoothly.  But, I was hooked and needed more options.  So, I hunted down a more advance machine.  I now also have a Toyota KS901 that I have had a great time collecting all the pieces for.  It's such a fun machine.

And now, I've found all of you.  I'm so excited to have a new hobby and a group people who can help me progress. 

Julie Sutton
Parker, Colorado, USA
J L
Julie Lyons

2 years ago
Welcome, Julie! I truly enjoyed reading your posting!! It just gets more addictive!!
L D
Linda Dobson

2 years ago
Welcome! This is an exciting adventure & you make lots of new friends! I also enjoy the combination of working on a machine to get in in shape & the knitting! I have 3 machines & a ribber that needs sprucing up so I can learn it. This site is amazing for all you need to know!
S J
Sue Jalowiec

2 years ago
Welcome, Julie!
We are so glad you joined us!
It sounds like you are off to a great start ... please don't hesitate for help ... the knitters here are very generous and willing to help.  We've all been where you are are!

Sue
M K
Mary Kint

2 years ago
Julie, for your Toyota, you might try Newtons.com in Anaheim, California. Norman might have some extra punch card patterns & other parts like maybe a knit tracer to go with your machine.  Who knows, maybe even a lace carriage. 
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC