A L
Ann Lemon

3 years ago
Hi I am Ann. , from New Zealand..  I am just learning to MK.   And already I have 6 machines.  Latest is a Passap duo 80.   Sadly my garden is being neglected , while I learn and play with the machines.   I don’t know anyone that uses one,  but already can see this site is going to be so helpful,   
S J
Sue Jalowiec

3 years ago
Hi Ann!  Welcome!
So many wondeful hobbies ... so little time ... ðŸ˜ƒ
L T
Laura Taalman

3 years ago
Hi Ann, I'm just learning too and I thought I was crazy to have TWO machines already (Brother KH-881 standard gauge and Brother KH-260 bulky, now with a ribber attached). I'm kind of afraid to ask but which machine is your favorite so far and why?
A L
Ann Lemon

3 years ago

Hi Laura.    It’s very addictive isn’t it..?   I have brought another one.  A silver reed SK860.it’s  Bulky.    Which I love.   Takes lots of different yarn. Knits smoothly.    And the other one I love is Toyota 747.  For the pattern cards.  Think I will stick to learning these two.  And put my Passap away for now. 

in New Zealand you just have to get what you can.  So very lucky to get the silver reed which has a ribber.  We’re my bulky 8 didnt. 

cheers

L M
Lynn Michel

3 years ago

Hi Ann,
I am from New Zealand.   The machine knitters are having their annual festival in Stratford, Taranaki  next week.  Details can be found on the website nzmks.org.nz     Check the site out.    If you are interested in attending, its not too late to come.  You will be given a warm welcome.   Machine knitting has been alive and well for the last 40 years.   I live in Tauranga.

A L
Ann Lemon

3 years ago

Hi Lynn.    Yes I am very excited to be going to the knitalong.   Have been booked since feb.   Staying at the Amity court.  I am doing all sessions. And the dinner ...
yes I belong to the BoP group.    MK has taken over my life.  Lost count on how many machines I have.   

cheers 

KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC