A G
Alexandra Greer

2 years ago
Hi Folks.
Kenny and I are fairly experienced machine knitters. However due to life getting in the way we retired our machine to the attic a lot of years ago. Now though, given the lockdowns, we are getting back into it again only to discover we have forgotten some of the techniques we used to do without thinking.

Anyway, here we are and looking forward to chatting with you and learning from you. We are using a Silver Reed SK840 with an SRJ70 Ribber. We have a YC6 yarn changer and have recently purchased DAK9.

Best Regards...Kenny and Sandra.
J L
Julie Lyons

2 years ago
Welcome, welcome!!  You will find a wealth of information and help here.
S J
Sue Jalowiec

2 years ago
Welcome to our little corner of the machine knitting world! ðŸ˜„

Those "lost" techniques will come back to you quickly ... it's like riding a bike!

Sue
J A
Jacci Alexander

2 years ago
Hello from North Wales. Great time to dust off and crack on. Looking forward to seeing how you get on. Im an absolute novice with a 840, ribber and dak. Many hours fun 🤞🤞
J B
Jenny M Benson

2 years ago
Whereabouts are you Jacci.  I'm near Wrexham!

~Jenny
P S
Patricia J Schwab

2 years ago
Welcome!!  
We have a lot of fun learning!!

Patty S
M K
Mary Kint

2 years ago
Hi Greers,
if you need extra help with DAK9, “Learn DesignaKnit “ is fantastic.  I’ve been into DAK since about 2011.  I’ve been fortunate to have been to seminars to help me on the journey of DAK but I tend to forget more than I remember.   These extra classes have been so helpful. 
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC