S J
Sue Jalowiec

2 years ago
We're considering moving this forum to a private Facebook group for Knit it Now Subscribers only.

Do you use Facebook?
J L
Julie Lyons

2 years ago
This would be fine with me, Sue and Matt.
N P
Nicola Pople

2 years ago

I have resisted Facebook for many years but if you move the forum there I might have to join up. 

Reluctant but I would miss this forum too much. I find it invaluable.

S J
Sue Jalowiec

2 years ago
I understand about Facebook. 
We are currently using a third party software for this forum and it's limited. Facebook would give us lots of other opportunities to share and communicate.

Also a private FB group is a great introduction to the medium.  It would be just Knit it Now subscribers.

We'll do what the majority wants ... just want to make it easier on everyone! ðŸ˜ƒ
E L
Edith Lobdell

2 years ago
I'm all for using Facebook. Maybe I'd get back to getting info again about what is going on.
Edith
L K
L Kresge

2 years ago
While I have a Facebook account, I rarely use it. Once I found out that all of the social media platforms track you online, including having access to ALL of your logins, I pretty much quit logging in.  Those pesky user agreements that no one reads are actually a powerful gathering tool for companies.  Should you go this way, be careful.
J B
Jenny M Benson

2 years ago
I don't have anything to do with Facebook and I'm afraid that moving the KIN forum there would not tempt me to do so, but  if it's the wish of the majority, so be it.

Jenny
K F
Kathleen Fraser

2 years ago
Hi, I do have facebook, but rarely use it.

Kathleen
A W
Ann-Blair White

2 years ago
Where I live the internet speed is very slow and FB freezes my system if I spend too much time on the site so I'd avoid it personally.  I've been thinking of disconnecting from it for that reason, but I know many, many people who use it a LOT
K W
Kathy Walker

2 years ago
I'm on Facebook.
S J
Sue Jalowiec

2 years ago
Thanks everyone for your feedback here and privately on this topic.  We are investigating all the options and will let you know what we come up with.

We appreciate each and every one of you and our goal is to make Knit it Now as valuable as possible.  ðŸ˜Š
M S
Marsha Sachs

2 years ago
I think FB would be a great idea.  I check there often anyway, so it would be more convenient for me to check in with this group that way.
S J
Sue Jalowiec

2 years ago
Thank you everyone for your comments.
Considering both privacy issues and technical issues we've decided to keep this "subscriber only" forum in this format for now.
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC