H D
Helena Doddy

2 years ago
Hi
I am Helena from Ireland. 

I am machine knitting for 2 years now.  I would still call myself a beginner.  I started with the LK150 and then I bought the SK840 electronic with ribber.  I wish I had bought a Brother instead, they seem to be easier to use than the electronic.

Hi to everyone.

Regards

Helena 

j d
josephine donohoe

2 years ago
Hello Helena,
I too am from Ireland (Dublin) and I have a Brother KH 20. I joined KIN two years ago but am still very much a beginner but KnititNow has been great in getting me started. There is always someone to advise and Sue knows just about everything and is soooo helpful.  My machine badly needs to be cleaned and overhauled and am trying to sort that out as sonn as we get out of lockdown and then there will be no stopping me!
Regards
Jo
H D
Helena Doddy

2 years ago
Hi Josephine can I ask who do you get to service your machine.  I can never find any thing to do with knitting machines here in Ireland.

Regards

Helena 
S J
Sue Jalowiec

2 years ago
Welcome Helena!
I'm sure you'll do fine with your new machine ... take the Electronics step-by-step and let us know if you get stuck.
j d
josephine donohoe

2 years ago
Sorry for delayed reply Helena, I hav'nt been on here in a while. I found a woman in Downpatrick. I am leaving my machine up to there next week....have been waiting for lockdown restrictions to ease....I will let you know how I get on. I had to send to UK for needles and sponge bar. Never found anyone in Ireland 
Jo
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC