C Q
Cynthia Quill

2 years ago
Well, after posting the questions about yarns and oil, Sunday, my husband told me to order a new LK150 to replace my Brother KX 350. So, this morning I called KnitKnack Shop and ordered one. They are in stock. I am very excited. He said it is better to learn on a new machine that you are almost positive is in good working condition, you never know if you will get a lemon when buying things. He is probably right. I cannot wait for it to arrive. In the meantime I am reading info and watching videos on Knit It Now, and also revisiting 3 machine knitting classes I did on Craftsy. On a break right now. 

I thought Sue sold them here, but did not see any, so I went to Knick Knack Shop, where I ordered my yarn on Saturday. I called first to get some information. Very nice lady. She was very helpful and said the yarn I ordered Saturday will work beautifully with this machine. Makes sense since it is so similar to the kx350.

I am very excited, but feel like I am betraying my little kx350.
S J
Sue Jalowiec

2 years ago
Great!  congrats you will have lots of fun with the machine.  Did you ask Charlene about oil or silicone?  Just curious
C Q
Cynthia Quill

2 years ago
Drat! I never thought to ask her. Hindsight is great, foresight sucks! 
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC