C Q
Cynthia Quill

2 years ago
59B29B6E-BA35-4004-B692-70FAF98015DE.jpeg  I did the LK150 quick start course. I made the project bassinet size. The edges are much more even than they appear.

It is not blocked or anything, but it knitted up nicely. It is so soft and the stitches are so even! It is the Barnet Baby yarn (3) that I had issues with in the other machine.I did it this morning after swatching a few days ago. This was fun.

I am going to do the neck shaping course next and practice the short rowing, increasing and decreasing.

Then I will practice dropping stitches to form ribbing. Then I will find out what the average size is for 6 and 3 1/2 yr old girls. I will then made a sweater for each of my granddaughters.

I think there was a chart for average sizes somewhere. Not sure it was this site or not, but when the time comes, I will check the information here, first.

I have a Craftsy course by Susan Guigliumi that has a little girl pull over, so I will do that. I made it once before. Did not turn out too great, but both granddaughters still wear it. It was too big for the older of the two when I sent it to her, so it still fits her, just fits, and her little sister loves it. I am pretty sure I will have better results, this time.

I also received my good acrylic yarn, and can use that. It will be washed and dried, so acrylic will be fine for them. 
S J
Sue Jalowiec

2 years ago
Congrats, Cynthia!  You are doing great!

Sue
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC