K B
Katherine Blocksdorf

2 years ago
Hi,
The new look is nice and clean and easy to navigate, but there is one small issue I am having. I use Chrome with Win11. The font in the dropdown menus is difficult to read. My older eyeballs appreciate something with a bit more contrast. Is there something I'm missing?
screenshot.jpg 
J B
Jenny M Benson

2 years ago
I don't know whether the picture is showing it worse than you see in the actual program, but I too am using Chrome with Win 11 and I see the menu items on the site a lot more clearly (darker/sharper) than I am seeing them on your photo.

Jenny
J G
Joy Green

2 years ago
Sue, maybe a darker grey or black would be clearer for the drop down font colour? But it's clear on my android phone using chrome desktop...  Screenshot_20220215-104715_Gallery.jpg 
S J
Sue Jalowiec

2 years ago
Hi Katherine!
Thanks for the heads up ... we'll look into it.
Sue
K B
Katherine Blocksdorf

2 years ago
[QUOTE username=Jenny M Benson  Jenny M Benson userid=6733032 postid=1331865856]I don't know whether the picture is showing it worse than you see in the actual program, but I too am using Chrome with Win 11 and I see the menu items on the site a lot more clearly (darker/sharper) than I am seeing them on your photo.

Jenny[/QUOTE] the screenshot is accurate. I've tried fiddling with the settings to no avail. ðŸ™‚
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC