C L
Cecilia Lenagh

1 year ago

I downloaded & printed the TBT dynamic pattern, then noticed that the rib instructions differ for the back and front pieces. It seems to say that one begins to knit in pattern on RC14 for the back, and on RC13 for the front. Is this an error? Or am I misunderstanding something very obvious? 

This discrepancy occured when I created the pattern for my gauge. Then I decided to purchase the Tuck Baby Trio course, and when I created the pattern in the course, the same thing occurred. So I am wondering if there is a reason for making the back rib a row deeper than the front? I haven't come across this in ribs before unless a garment has a much longer back hem as a design element.

I am hesitant to start knitting the pattern until I'm sure I understand it, as the jumper will be a gift. 

Cecilia

S J
Sue Jalowiec

1 year ago
Hi Cecilia,

Because the patterns are computer generated, sometimes there are rounding errors.  My apologies.

When you knit yours please make the front and backs match
C L
Cecilia Lenagh

1 year ago
Oh, excellent - thank you, Sue, for the prompt reply! And I am glad to know about rounding errors, which makes sense in a computer generated pattern. When it comes to numbers, I generally assume any error is mine ðŸ˜ƒ. 
S J
Sue Jalowiec

1 year ago
You are a gal aftermy own heart!
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC