L D
Linda Dobson

1 year ago
I’m trying to make a washcloth with poly/cotton scrubby yarn & the machine doesn’t like it at all. Has anyone else tried it with success? 
S P
Sheri Plowman

1 year ago
I gave up on the Red Heart Scrubby yarn with my flat bed machines.   Tried on Mid-G, Bulk, ....all failures.  I have had success with scrubby yarn using the Addi.  Making some lovely circular scrubbies with 10 - 15 rows of scrubby followed by 10 - 15 rows of 100% Cotton yarn.   Pull tight each end and secure the two sides together.  I have also made washcloths with only Cotton.  They turned out awesome.   40 Rows is plenty and chained off each end.

L D
Linda Dobson

1 year ago
I finally chain stitched rows of scrubby into a cotton dishcloth by hand & hand knitted a scrubby cloth. I may try it in my Addi too. 
S J
Sue Jalowiec

1 year ago
Interesting ... maybe the "yarn" just doesn't have enough give for the machine.  
We run into that sometimes with cotton and linen.
L D
Linda Dobson

1 year ago
Could be plus it has a lot of texture that isn't very flexible. I think the ones I made before were done on a bulky machine. I have since sold that to my daughter in law because it hurts my neck to use it.
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC