P H
Pauline Henry

1 year ago
Are there tutorials on actually navigating and using this wonderful site to obtain best value/use of it. I recently spent 4 hours over 2 sessions learning Ravelry in this way. I certainly didn’t absorb everything but nope at least have a foundation and paper notes to keep me focused. I tend to keep going down rabbit holes. Lots of fun but interrupts the learning curve. I broke my wrist 3 weeks ago. It’s beginning  to be less painful after surgery and the necessary  plates and screws that are now part of me. As I can’t use my left hand I’m forced to read and rediscover-my many many knitting books watch online classes from here and elsewhere which (trying to remain positive) is great. This is a perfect time for me to create personal folders of what I understand and what I would like to achieve before my membership runs out. I don’t know if I’ll be able to continue it. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance one and all. Don’t break anything it sucks and pain is excruciating. 
S J
Sue Jalowiec

1 year ago
Hi Pauline!
I'm sorry to hear that you are hurting. ðŸ˜ž

Yes, we have an entire classroom with a collection of videos walking you through the usage of the site.

https://www.knititnow.com/classrooms/182/welcome-to-knit-it-now

Some of the images may look a bit different, I haven't updated all of the material since we did a major re-design fairly recently, but I think this information will still be helpful.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Sue
K M
Karalynn Morris

1 year ago
still here
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT