K C
Kristin Coble

1 year ago
OK, I'm officially obsessed with machine knitting. I love my mid-gauge machine (LK 150) because it uses the yarns I love most. I recently bought an SK 280 because I wanted a machine with automatic patterning punchcard, ability to get a ribber, and use my Knit Radar. But I can only knit with fingering weight yarn or finer on it.

So, I went looking for a mid-gauge that does what the SK 280 does. I found an electronic SK 860 with a ribber, all the electronics and Intarsia carriage. It just arrived today.

I checked the spongebar and the seller put a new spongebar in it. YAY! I have to rearrange my machines in my knitting room before I can use it, but I'm so excited! IMG_20220718_181038__01.jpg 
S J
Sue Jalowiec

1 year ago
Whoo Hoo!  You are going to have so much fun with your new machine !

It looks like you have lots of fun toys to go with it.

Keep us posted!

Sue
K C
Kristin Coble

1 year ago
[QUOTE username=knititnow userid=6379890 postid=1333060238]Whoo Hoo!  You are going to have so much fun with your new machine !

It looks like you have lots of fun toys to go with it.

Keep us posted!

Sue[/QUOTE]

I have to replace a few needles with rust spots, but other than needing a bit of cleaning, it functions like it should without yarn in it. I'm not going to put yarn in it until I've thoroughly cleaned it. Lots of learning to do, but exciting 😊
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC