T B
Tina Brauckmann

1 year ago
Exselent video. Findig a stitchpattern that works is important.
I just slightly disagree with the conclution at the end. Is a stitch pattern a little off ,  on smaller gauge it does not matter to have one or two stitches more/lrss. That depends on the gauge and project,   And experience,  of course.

3 Stitches off for dollpants on a bulky,  14 st. /10 cm or 4 inch wil be a desaster.

But some stitches more or less to get a full stitch pattern for an adult jumper,  that is totally fine for me. Maybe i must take caution in that  later,  since the garment pattern does not know. F. Eks. Shoulder straps,  decrease one more than the pattern said, or made a broader strap.or having decreased the extra stitches before.

You are the designer,  I confess,  i rather fudge the stitchcount,  than not matching the rapport,  if possible
Another solution with electronics and hand manipulation: you can rearrange the motivs,  add or substract a plein stitch in between,  that means,  alter the rapport.

And Sue,  you are totally right,  sometimes it is better  to abbandon a stitchpattern,  that does not work. A suitable stitch pattern wil keep it easier.

Happy knitting,  everyone.
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC