L G
Linda Faye Goncher

1 year ago

Hi all,
I’m Linda & have been hand knitting since I was 13. However, I knit very, very slowly so a sweater could take 9 mos (5 months if I hustle lol). I debated over getting a machine for a very long time but previously hesitated as I've never met another machine knitter. Thanks to social media and you kind people my fingers are crossed I will find the support I will need here. The LK150 machine I'm receiving tomorrow will be an early birthday gift for me.

Thank you for offering this newbie this forum!😃

Linda
Central FL

S J
Sue Jalowiec

1 year ago
Hi Linda!
Welcome!
You are going to have so much fun with your LK-150.

We are here to help, please don't hesitate to ask questions AND share your successes!

Sue
L G
Linda Faye Goncher

1 year ago
Thank you for all your help, Sue! I’ve been devouring the lessons you sent me via email. I can’t wait to start practicing (tension and swatching are my new mantra �).

Linda
K C
Kristin Coble

1 year ago
Hi Linda!

Welcome to machine knitting. You will be amazed at what your LK 150 can do and how quickly you can begin to create garments. 

Once you feel comfortable with your LK 150 and you're ready to start doing tuck, slip or fair isle on it, I highly recommend getting a Needle Beetle from Kris Krafter. It will automatically select needles for you, which is so helpful. I created a beautiful 8-stitch lace pattern on my LK 150 with it. You still have to use hand tools to manually transfer your stitches on the LK 150, but it's a great way to quickly get it done 😊
IMG_20220429_173741__01.jpg
S J
Sue Jalowiec

1 year ago
I just discovered the Needle Beetle and @Kristin Coble, you are right ... it's a lifesaver!

LOVE your lace swatch ... sooo pretty!

https://www.knititnow.com/learn/tutorial/2083/using-the-needle-beetle
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC