C Q
Cynthia Quill

1 year ago

A number of knitting machines and accessories were dropped off to my house, to either keep, donate or sell. The Brother items, I am able to figure out most of it, so far. I am having issues with the Elna items. Here are the Elna items, and some miscellaneous items that I am confused about:

ELNA 

EK 2400 - I did find the manual

ER-2450 - There is a hand written tag that says it is a ribber for the Elna. Probably the Elna EK2400? I am looking for the manual, and any information.

K33A  - Might be a Toyota model number for something? What I gathered from Googling. What is it and what does it work with.

ER 2350 - Ribber? Manual? Machine it works with, 2300?

Selector (That is what it says on the box) - First look, like a Cuddle Bug Needle Selector, somewhat - I don't see any reference to what gauge machine it is for. I think it is the same thing as a Cuddle Bug Needle selector. Since the machines are standard, I am thinking it is for a standard? One Elna Ribber, I believe to be for the bulky machine, but there is no Elna bulky machine with what was dropped off, that is if my guess about the ribber is correct.

I did see a light gray cable in with odd and end accessories. Not sure what that goes to, but might be able to figure it out. I think it goes to the Brother 940. I think the previous owner used the Brother 940 and its 900 ribber. 

Transfer Carriage - K65-7 

NOTE

I looked in the Knit It Now Databases, machine and accessories. I also looked in the database site Knit It Now uses and I have done so many Google searches, that I am totally confused. So, please don't say to,check,those places. Been there, done that , a number of times ðŸ˜?.

I am looking for manuals, information, anything. 

This is the short version of this post. If it is not enough information, I will post the more specific version. I hope this is not too confusing.

Thank you.

J B
Jenny M Benson

1 year ago

The K33A is a charting device for Toyota/Elna machines.  Someone just enquired about this accessory on a machine knitting mailing list to-day and was advised that they depend on a part made of rubber to work, but now that the devices are so old the rubber has deteriorated, making the devices unworkable.

I don't know that particular transfer carriage but it will be for transferring stitches from the ribber to the main bed, presumably Toyota/Elna.

Can't help you with the other things you mention.

Jenny

KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC