J M
Janine Mahery

1 year ago
Hello,
hoping to find a group or person close enough to meet in person and maybe learn from or teach a few things too, I'm fairly new to knitting in general but know a thing or two haha. 
Janine
C Q
Cynthia Quill

1 year ago
It is hard to find anyone where I live. I don't live anywhere near you. I hope you find someone. I have been searching, but put it on the back burner for a little while. COVID is coming back around here and we need to be careful, so I will try it again at a later date. I don't want to have anyone here or go anywhere, so I am waiting and just using this site. It has helped a lot.

Take the time to do the classes, tutorials, courses here on Knit it Now, even the most basic ones. They really help. I think they are better than the YouTube ones because these are done with Sue prepared and just getting to it. YouTube is a good addition to these, but I highly suggest using KIN courses, classes and tutorials as the foundation. Plus, we have this forum to ask away. Someone always answers.
J M
Janine Mahery

1 year ago
Thank you Cynthia,
I'm trying to learn this site and I've watching a few classes and lessons, I'm waiting on a new machine and hope to start back at the basics and move forward with knitting. 
C Q
Cynthia Quill

1 year ago
You are welcome. What machine are you getting?
J M
Janine Mahery

1 year ago
[QUOTE username=Cynthia Quill userid=6406272 postid=1333933970]You are welcome. What machine are you getting?[/QUOTE] I'm actually waiting on 2, a Silver reed standard kn-280 from Allbrands, I've had this one before but got frustrated so sold it, it should be here Tuesday and the Taiexma 160 with ribber from Knit it now this one will have a learning curve but I think I'll like it due to more choices of yarn weight, it won't be here for a few more weeks. 
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC