S G
SANDEE GIMBLETT

5 years ago

I  created my first PERFECT FIT pattern from Knit It Now's software. I have both the front and back done now.  I absolutely LOVE the charts given for shaping that are below the instructions, and can’t recall running into this method of showing when to shape before.  It’s SOOOO nice to be able to tell at a glance when more than one action is required on the same row, i.e. shape shoulder and neckline on the same row.  VERY nice! 

S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
Thanks Sandee!

If others haven't used a Perfect Fit pattern here's an example of the chart.  This is provided IN ADDITION to the standard knitting instructions.

Makes those "at the same time" instructions easier.
at_the_same_time.png 
K C
Kelly Cofield

5 years ago
I really like the software, I usually can find time to knit in the afternoon, Usually after we feed the animals we live in the country and afternoons are great.
M C
Marie-Jo Chaminade-Saintesprit

5 years ago
I'm fond of the Perfect fit patterns. As Sandy does, I appreciate the "at the same time" instructions, particularly useful to foreign people 😉. I knitted several garments without any difficulty. However, I have tried to build the Plum cardigan, (raglan and V neck) size 33.5, only changing the fitted waist (45.5 CM instead of 42.5 CM). I didn't change the depth of the V neck and nevertheless this measure appeared in red colour and so it has been impossible to print it.
I don't know what I do wrong. Could you help me ?
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
Hi Marie-Jo,
I'm sorry you are having a problem with the pattern.  It's not you ... it's us!

The good news is, I'm able to reproduce the issue ... making it easier for Matt to fix.

He's out of the office today, but he'll get this resolved ASAP!
R G
Ruth Genah

5 years ago
Hi Sue, I like to hear more about the software, where Can I get it?
thank you,
Ruth
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
[QUOTE username=Ruth Genah  Ruth Genah userid=6388651 postid=1307894578]Hi Sue, I like to hear more about the software, where Can I get it?
thank you,
Ruth[/QUOTE]

Hi Ruth!
It isn't software in the traditional sense. The Knit it Now Perfect Fit patterns are a SaaS (software as a service)

SaaS:
a method of software delivery and licensing in which software is accessed online via a subscription, rather than bought and installed on individual computers.

Here's a video about our Dynamic Patterns
https://www.knititnow.com/learn/tutorial/572/dynamic-patterns-in-action

If you are interested, you have a pattern in your Library that you can play with.
Click "Account" then look in the patterns tab - 

Please let me know if you'd like more information.

R G
Ruth Genah

5 years ago
Thank you I willlook in to this.
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC