C P
Cynthia Price

5 years ago
i am trying had to get back to machine knitting,  I need a real boost and more practices but something is holding me back.
N M
Nancy Mangeri

5 years ago
Cynthia! Don't be afraid to get back into MKing! Several of us are in the process of getting back into the swing of things.
I would recommend getting out the manual and reading through it , then grab some appropriate weight yarn, and start at the beginning of the manual and work your way through it. Don't be afraid of mistakes, or taking the work off the machine and starting over. Try to have fun with it. (you should see some of the stuff I've taken off the machine and dropped into the trash!)
The Knit Club is here cheering you on.
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
Welcome Cynthia!
We're here to help!  What do you want to accomplish?  Kids things, Clothes for yourself?  Home Dec?  It really helps to set a goal and take steps towards accomplishing it.
Tomorrow's LIVE Knit Club show is "Not Enough Time for Knitting"  We will be talking about not only making time, but re-defining why we started knitting inthe first place.  Check it out live or view the replay here
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC